Monday, November 14, 2011

Kitty Litter Cake! (fun for Halloween)



2 pkgs of any type of cake mix ( I used a vanilla cake mix)
1/2 cup chocolate chips ( this is optional)
2 Tubs of icing, any flavor ( I used vanilla and chocolate)
1 pkg of vanilla sandwich cookies ( I used a store brand)
a few tootsie rolls ( I used 3 medium sized & 2 large)
1 litter box (new from the store, I got mine at walmart for super cheap like $1.00)
1 litter box scooper ( again new from the store & walmart)

Directions:
put wax paper in a dish & spray with Pam.
Make cake according to directions ( add mini chocolate chips optional) ( I baked in a 13'9 inch dish) bake until completely cooked in the middle. (test with tooth pick)
Once completely cooled flip cake into cleaned new litter box
spread with icing as much or as little as you would like.
Crush sandwich cookies in a food processor till it looks like kitty litter. pour over cake. I only used a row of cookies to cover my cake use as much or as little as you like.
unwrap tootsie rolls and place on microwave safe plate microwave for 5 second increments until soft & pliable.drop into kitty litters scoop a little of the litter onto the Tootsie roll for poop like effect.
Sit scooper inside litter & enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment